PICTURE THREAD

eclipse

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't wear hats to a wedding, traditionally. Plus I agree a hat would make my attire look tacky and... "tryhard," I think is the appropriate word.

The suit didn't come with a hat, so I'd never even consider tarnishing it with such an accessory.

Don't come to America, you will be disappointed

i don't actually want to go to america I just have an eagle USA shirt because why not

Or you could come to Argentina, which is not too close to or too far away from the US, and you can get stabbed and robbed

I already get enough of that here.

I would like to go to Australia or New Zealand at some point, but the problem being that it's a ~20 hour flight and I don't know if I could take that.

Plus I agree a hat would make my attire look tacky and... "tryhard," I think is the appropriate word.

how could you

Edited by Tryhard

i don't actually want to go to america I just have an eagle USA shirt because why not

I already get enough of that here.

I would like to go to Australia or New Zealand at some point, but the problem being that it's a ~20 hour flight and I don't know if I could take that.

The trick is to knock yourself out by either staying up with an all nighter or getting some sleeping pills, then if you wake up queue up all of the Lord of The Ring movies and watch till the flights over

You don't wear hats to a wedding, traditionally. Plus I agree a hat would make my attire look tacky and... "tryhard," I think is the appropriate word.

The suit didn't come with a hat, so I'd never even consider tarnishing it with such an accessory.

Some hats look really nice with suits. Depends on the hat. Also no hats at weddings? really? not even like outdoor ones?

Or you could come to Argentina, which is not too close to or too far away from the US, and you can get stabbed and robbed

If you think Argentina is so dangerous, I wonder how you've come so many times to Brazil without freaking out,

because we wish Brazil was half as "safe" as Argentina :c

I've been almost-mugged 5 times. The 4 times were "almost-mug" because they didn't actually manage to rob me. The one time that I did get robbed, though, it was only one guy that apparently had a gun in one of his pockets or something. My celphone was pretty crappy too, so, eh.

4 out of 5 times, were either going to school or coming back from school. lawl.

Fun fact: I don't actually live or go through actually "un-safe" areas, on my way to school. It's just not that uncommon, over here.

Argentina probably isn't as unsafe as Brazil (I kind of don't doubt it), but to assume it's not that bad...lol.

I got my point-and-shoot out and took some photos of me.

IMG_1401_zps61b0f6dd.jpg

IMG_1407_zpsadd67740.jpg

IMG_1389_zpsd007fb1c.jpg

IMG_1411_zps3bae47d9.jpg

bonus!! bf and I waiting for wicked to start :D:

10309022_10152195164938510_4189168060573

i'm hot

Edited by Agro

WICKED IS LIFE

WICKED IS LOVE

Also what watch make is that?

Raymond Weil. Got it for my 21st from mum and dad.

wicked is so perf

Who were the main singers in yours? I watched when they toured with Dee Roscioli and Jenn Gambatese

I'm in Melbourne so it's an Australian cast. Lucy Durack was Glinda (she was great) and Jemma Rix was a good Elphaba. I remembered her name from years ago when I was YouTubing Wicked videos--she originated the role in Tokyo Disneyland. This is her.